Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sometimes Ya Just Don't Fell The OT

     Well Its almost 7PM and I am going home. Im just not feeling the OT tonight. Day has not been bad and I think I figured out what I hate about our employees. It's the demands. As most humans, if you ask me I will help you , if you demand it, my back goes up! Yes Of course Im going to try and get you an answer and yes I know how to get this and if i don't I will find out but please when I say I'm getting you the number do not say give it to me in a tone that makes me feel like a servant. I'm an employee just like you and oh wait YOU called ME , do not take that tone unless you are role playing Christian Grey with me.
    Still in a funk a bit, was talking with my friend this morning and he said, welcome to his world and you know he was right, Respect went up, I am going bonkers and I truly hand it to him, he does it proud.   I need to call my sis or at least text her tonight too., need to get to NY to see her soon!! For my reader peeps these are two of the people that keep me almost sane. LMAO
    OMG  today at work I had a sumptuous lunch of steamed chicken and broccoli (smirk) and it came with an egg roll, so I offered it to a co-worker. He asked what? I repeated it and he burst out laughing,  he thought I said, Do you want an A hole?  I was crying!!! He ate it, the eggroll I mean!! hehe ;-D
    I am leaving work now  but i have put in for at least an additional 16 hours for this upcoming weekend. I do like the check this OT brings and hey, Im all for earning my living, just wish it was a little more earning KWIM?
      Well until next time which I doubt will be tonight as Im getting into my second Bill Bryson book, I know me, I will own them all LOL   Until nexttime - Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment