Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Well, Best a Laid Plans Of Mice And Men

     Well, seems this gal ain't getting to the Big Apple this weekend. Work has been crazy busy so our director actually offered unlimited OT this weekend. I can use the cash so I offered to work Saturday and Sunday. I'm going to do at least 4 hours a day. It's working on emails. It's easy peezy, so I will bring my iPod, plug in, turn on and tune out as I knock out email after email. It's boring, but easy OT for certain. I called my dad to let him know, he was disappointed but happy that I will be going up the weekend after.  
     Just hoping the weather holds out and doesn't give us snow when I want to head up. OMG yesterday we got snow. It was supposed to be about an inch, but turned out to be more like 4 inches. Let me tell you, some people have no clue how to drive in snow! Problem also was since they weren't expecting that much they didn't pre treat the roads properly the night before. The toll road I take in to work, normally a 7 minute drive ( I live 5 miles from work), took me an hour. Really an hour, it was crazy. It is pretty tough. Hubs came out with me a brushed all the snow off my car. Oh my car did so well. But I know how to drive in snow, very little keeps me from driving.  It's bitter cold out so nothing is melting, snow will stay awhile. When I left for work this morning it was 8 degrees out , or -13C. Brrrr either way. I need a scarf and hat. I finally broke down and got gloves last year. Little at a time. Lol 
     Checking in to say hey. Still congested, so doubled up on the mucinex tonight, just finished a nice cuppa, so I'm off to bed. Stay groovy peeps, until next time - Ciao For Now

1 comment:

  1. Usually women moan when 4 inches turns out to be 1 ?! Not the other way round LMAO !

    ReplyDelete