Monday, January 19, 2015

Yeah I'm venting today

     Today is a good day to leave me alone. Im sure I will be okay tomorrow but I'm just annoyed at things . I'm training someone today and I hate not having my desk to myself, he's a nice guy but I like my desk to be just so. Im getting annoyed that hubs still hasn't gotten a job, I shouldn't I know,  but i mean, not even one interview?? He's sending out all these resumes he says. People next door were having a fight in the street last night around 1:20 AM,  yelling and screaming at each other -  classy right? LOL
     Im on edge and everything is rubbing me the wrong way. I am tired of not living up to decent standards, I need so many things, normal things, a freakin bed that doesn't stick me in the hips. A kitchen that is up to date with a stove that I can use all four burners. Until Hubs gets a job none of this will help.  I have updated my resume and well lets see what happens, maybe I can get something else. I have vacation time I can use to interview. It's just getting to me, I cant wait for NYC this weekend, Bohemian Beer Garden in Astoria is sounding better and better every day LOL . Any place really thats not here.
     My friends birthday was today, we sent flowers and she took a picture and I am not happy with the flowers. They sent so many unopened blooms. Im sue their thought was that they will open up, but you know as I do, those blooms will not fully open. I wanted it to be such a nice full color full presentation as the picture had. I may call to mention this and maybe I can get her another little something in addition. I'm glad she liked the vase, I tried to pick one I thought she might like. The balloon was just for a giggle. It just bugged me. I have a little something for my friend when I see her as well. My dad gave me some of that "Walking around money I mentioned so I used it for a few nice things, also mailing to another friend as I can ship it now priority and make sure he gets it.
    Plus now I HAVE to get that damn bridge done, I filed my tooth but its still sharp  ACK!!!!  lol Ah life - it keeps you on your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment