Wednesday, January 21, 2015

To Go Or Not To Go

     Well it snowed today, and I was so grateful for the guys at work when we left tonight. I don't have a snow scrapper so I asked them if they would get the snow off the top of my car. I hate when I'm driving behind someone who doesn't do that. Two of them ran and got their scrapers and brushes and cleaned my car off in a few minutes. I felt like a queen, lol. It was nice of them to help. They're good guys.   So snow is playing hide and seek this weekend and making me question my trip. I so want to go. I want to see my friends. Plus the place my friend and I are thinking of going to has an old time bartender type place. He loves old cocktails. They have an in house burnt orange vermouth. I'm dying to try his negroni. And they have duck that looked divine on a show I watch on Food Network. I think I'm going to risk it as I'm off that Monday so I will be driving in daylight and not on a weekend, when everyone is rushing back home. Well I just worked that out on here didn't I? Hehehe
    I'm also starting a new food regiment. I'm going to do the larger breakfast, medium lunch, small dinner plan.  Hitting the gym at least 3x a week. I lost weight in England, gained it back over the holidays, and have now  lost it plus a few more. My evening dress is now loose on me. Yay. One main thing was all the walking I did overseas. Proof that for me at least, it's getting my butt moving.  So taking this time for me. I want to have fun with my friends, hit the wineries with my sister  and visit the cool stores and shops out on that beautiful North Fork of Long Island NY. I want to explore Manhattan with my friend when he comes to the states. Dance again at the clubs, let my hair down.
     It's also time to look seriously for a new job, I'm nit challenged at my job, I'm training people and they move on. It's frustrating and although I can't leave and look, no reason I can't take a few hours here and there to interview if I have to. I have vacation time I must use from last year, so I think this is a good way to use it. :-)
      My cat is starring at me, she wants treats again. She is a rotund kitty, we've been cutting her treats down and of course she acts like we are starving her. Her and I have both been altered so we both have that belly hang. BWAHAHA she's so cute though, and my god foes she love the hubs. We will be in bed and she will literally walk over me to get to him. Furball that she is. My friend at work just had to put her kitty down, she was crying at work today. I felt so bad for her. I got all weepy along with her. She brought me some food that she had, I offered to pay her but she said no. One of the foods was a bag of treats that had catnip inside them. Ever see a cat on catnip. OMG it's funny as fuck.  So basically these cat treats are the feline equivilant of pot brownies for humans.  More you eat, the higher you get, the more you eat. It's a vicious cycle. LMAO
       Little witchy me, likes to open my witches cupboard and take a little Valerian Root powder. Sprinkle it on the carpet and Harley- Fang ( my cats name, long story) loves to roll around in it, and rub into the carpet.  I even keep her fresh catnip in there. I have been known to make a tisane with it as it's very calming to humans. I also have small jars that contain other herbs and oils. Nothing like eye of newt lol but things like mugwort, lavender, camomile, sabbat & esbat oils for anointing candles and myself. I heard a joke one that vegan witches use eye of potato. Lol
      Yeah I'm a strange little round chick, so many thoughts in my head you would never imagine. Well some of you might give it a good guess. Well I suppose I have decided, I'm going to NY this weekend. Whoohoo! So here's to no snow thus weekend, well not any measurable snow. I'm headed to bed, my evening cuppa us long finished. Going to sleep later tomorrow morning, as I took a bath tonight so I won't need but a quick shower to wake up and refresh. Sweet dreams or good day for whenever you read this. Until next time, ciao for now.








No comments:

Post a Comment