Thursday, January 22, 2015

Can You Believe This?!

   So now I not going to NY tomorrow night. Damn damn damn! But better safe than sorry though as  it's calling for snow up there this weekend. So I don't have that much vaca that I can waste my days being snowed in at my dad's , with no wifi, tv I don't have to share, no craft items. Gillian had a better time than I would. So we've pushed it all forward a week. Now that Sunday is Super Bowl, but I don't care much for American football, so no big deal. My negroni will have to wait for me. Lol
     Not much today, except that I had some calls that just make me roll my eyes. One guy today had a hard time when I asked him for his date of birth. I know he was young when it happened,  but really?
     So I am giving everyone a Mary break, okay stop applauding. {smirk}. I will be back, I'm thinking Sunday night. Ciao for now peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment