Monday, April 30, 2012

Tomorrow is Beltane

     That makes tonight Walpurgis Night. April 30th is the time pagans will often celebrate with bonfires and dancing to welcome in Spring. Tomorrow is Beltane, another major holiday on the "WHEEL OF THE YEAR" it is 6 months until Samhain. Beltane a time of birth and growth and Samhain the time we honor the dead.  I used to go to the beach on this night when I was single and lived in New York. I have a candle lit tonight as it's not really cool to build a bonfire in my yard LOL   I am feeling better and my fever is gone so looks like I will be up and about for Beltane. Picking up some flowers for the day as my workings in my path are mainly all internal now. I am not a member of a coven and I admit that I miss that. I am happy to report that funds are back to fairly normal. I know some of my blogs had me stressing about taxes. The tax man took and cashed his check and well I never told hubby that I took money out of my 401K to pay them. I had that earmarked for my plane tickets to England, but I have no car payments after August so I will just save that money aside and I still should have no problem purchasing them. You do what you have to right?  I will wait for a new Mini, and I love the rag top so it all works out as it should.
     Ah Beltane and Spring. Tomorrow is a dear friends birthday and then two more middle of the month, actually a day apart. I find it interesting that 3 of my dearest friends are all born under the sign of Taurus. I am in a decent mood but I feel a sense of wanderlust approaching. A journey is needed and soon, a physical one or perhaps just a mental one. Yes I know I'm mental enough! LOL True true but as the song says "You may say - that I'm a dreamer"  which I admit often causes trumoil in my mind.   I feel sluggish and it's due to not moving today as I did my best imitation of a slug....aha!! guess that's why I am sluggish.  You know I never put that together  -  LIGHT BULB!!!
     So look all I am signing off and I wish you all a beautiful Beltane or May Day if you will. May all your dreams come to fruition.  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment