Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mary's Quips LOL You've been warned!!!

I love to write, it's no secret. I actually won a small amount for a story I wrote a few years back. I am currently writing 2 and they are getting longer than I ever would have thought I could do. I have a little book that I write down stupid little sayings that have popped up on facebook or other places over time so I thought I would share a few. I warn you though, these come from my mind. A scary place indeed! :-D  Here they are, I have lots more but I dont want to scare you all away. We will have a normal blog tomorrow night.


There is nothing as frustrating as seeing visions in your head that you can't bring to life wether it be on canvas, in words, or in music.

Love is like a roller coaster, it can be the most exciting ride of your life or it can make you throw up.

Going against your nature is as fruitless, and as annoying as a dog trying to catch it's own tail.

When you lend out do so without any expectations of pay back, but do not lend out if you truly do not have. This is what causes problems.

She loves him so much that he can fart and she thinks it smells like a florist shop!

Love is the most painfull and most beautiful of the emotions because it has every other emotion contained in it.

They say that when life gives you lemons make lemonade, I wish it would give me sugar cane so i could make rum!!

Okay there are a few, hey i warned you!!   So I'm no poet but you know we all have dreams and I will never stop believing in mine...oooh where did that come from?? LOL  I jump tracks alot hehehe   so until next time Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment