Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Night

     Well the weekend is over and I am draggin', not planned believe me. hubs has been a sweetie tonight and just made me some tea. I have chills and a fever (101.2) ick. I want to get this out of me so I just had an orange and aspirin and off to doctor tomorrow if fever is still present. I hate feeling under the weather. I had such a pleasant day yesterday and this morning felt a bit off but as the sun was out the hubs and I went for breaky but soon after it started. My lower half of my body feels like it wants to kill me but I think that has something to do with yesterday's gym visit. I hung on facebook and vegged all day but the fever is rising and I feel drained and I hate it!!   I wanted to write a few thingstonight but I am going to take a hot bath with my bathsalts and then bed. So look for more sometime tomorrow, the evening being the best bet.
     As always, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment