Friday, April 6, 2012

TGIF

     Thank God It's Friday or Toes Go In First if you are talking about your shoes. LOL Its all of a suddena  bit busy here at work and I was thinking it would be slow considering it's not only the start of Passover but also Good Friday. Who knows anymore. 
     If I sound down peeps it's because I am kind of. One of my reps left us today. He is a really good guy and I will miss him. I wish him well. 
     I don't know why but I have had a headache all day no clue as to why either. I have been drinking lots of water so I don't think it would be because of too much sodium but I did have a slice of pizza today so maybe it is, ah I am sure it will go away.
     As you can tell there is not a lot going on but I did say I would check in every night and I do try but I think I will call it a night here and say Ta-Ta
As always Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment