Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Song For My Friends

     Now this is a song I enjoy hearing and it's meant for your lover I suppose, but I love my friends as much, and on occasion more than hubs (those of you who are married know what I mean).  A few of my friends are traveling and traveled this week to be with those they love as well, and I want to dedicate this blog to them and to all my friends. Because even though I am far away from all of you, you are always with me!  The name of the song is "I Take You With Me" by Melissa Etheridge if you want to youtube it to hear it, but here are the words.  Love you all  XXXX

Past the devil's own temptation, Beyond where angels sleep
To the holy invocation, Of a neon city street
I feel your hand, I hold you - Through your eyes I see
My love, wherever I go - I take you with me

Down the road of my desires, To the oceans of my peace
Through the fueling of my fires, Until my yearnings cease
I hear your voice, I know you - In your arms I sleep

My love, wherever I go - I take you with me

Even though I've fed my hunger, Even though I've named my fear
I'll never understand it, How the journey led me here
But I have made a promise - That I intend to keep
My love, wherever you go - I take you with me


      There you have it, my blog for today. Just so you know my friends, thinking of you helped me today even though you didn't know it. MUAH   and to one of you , you know who you are HAIL YOU!!!!  ;-D x
Ciao For Now Peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment