Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Monday yet again

     Hello Peeps, hope everyone is having a rip roaring good time! As for me , yea the day's been okay so far. The usual work issues but all in all good day. The guy came this AM for the rest of the deck payment and will do the rest of the step during the week. I don't know guys I am in such a great mood then I get weird at night sometimes. I know it's in dorect results of how my hubby is feeling and I need to stop that!  I tend to do it with all those I care about. If they are in bad moods or I haven't heard from them I get quiet and noticibly docile. I don't know why either. I love to have my "ME" time yet I want my friends all there. I hate when they are in bad moods or sick and it's almost like being an empath it goes so deep sometimes. So hubs was really hurting last night and I found myself quite short tempered. Not at anyone mind you but at things, stupid things! It would be more proper to say that my patience was gone and things like the finding the ice cube tray empty really irked me!! Normally I just say screw it and fill it but last night it irked me, but I filled it anyway and just grumbled to myself. No sense in starting a row over frozen water.
     I am fine now and no before you say it I am NOT bi-polar LOL  I just feel for others.   It was a boring weekend otherwise which is good as next weekend will be busy. We are going to the in-laws and Im cooking and I love it!! I love making food then watch others eat it and enjoy it, I need to get to Target and get my Easter candy for the kids, I don't go as nuts as I used to as we dont eat it and I know they have baskets from Mom & Dad too.  Oh I did find sugar free Jelly Belly jellybeans  be still my heart!! They taste really good too, my only complaint is that the outer shell is bit harder than the regualr ones and of course too many will make you end uo in the bathroom! LOL But yeah!!  
     It's almost time to book out of here so i am going to say goodnight, it's a quiet day and I have things formulating in my head that have not surfaced yet so when they do I will post and of course as always until next time, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment