Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Busy Day Indeed

     Wow so much going on today peeps. I was reading an articlet today about a cop that shot a dog. Okay you say no biggie BUT  BUT, it turns out when you read on the cop was answering a domestic disturbance call and he went to the WRONG HOUSE!!! The owner said the cop came out of the police cruiser gun drawn and told him to put his hands up and control his dog.  He asked which do you want me to do and then the cop shot shot the dog as the owner cried out. I can't even imagine how that owner felt. Why the cop shot is now being investigated. Now it is not uncommon for law officers to use a gun when encountering a wild animal but this dog was on the owners property and the cop was in the wrong place!! The entire thing is so sad, I just am so sorry to the owner of the dog. Anyone who has a beloved pet knows what I mean. The officer never gave him a chance they say. I hope they get to the bottom of it & SOON!!
     Next we have the passing of Dick Clark, the biggest news of the day.  He was 82. The man was a part of American music, a legend that will live on. I remember as a kid watching American Bandstand on Saturdays and I remember seeing Madonna on there and check this - Chaka Khan also, it was so varied and I admit on occasion really lame, but it was all good fun. Then he created Dick Clarks Rockin' Eve and he became a New Years staple much like Guy Lombardo was for grandparents and parents of my generation. He will be missed!!
     As for me, well,  I'm still fat!! :-D  I don't mind it and I am happy to report though that the corset I bought months back almost fits me (M-E-O-W  hahaha) I can't wait for it's unveiling.  You know it took me awhile to be able to say "Fuck You society! I will never be what you consider perfection. I WILL though strive to be the perfect ME I can be! "  I am living that right now and will continue to live and learn and grow in knowledge and new ideas and all that the universe throws at me. Although maybe its the weather but the last few weeks I have been having odd cravings. I have had terrible carb cravings that I will admit to having indulged, although only slightly. Still the scale has not moved much in the last 2 weeks and I know its my fault. I just need to get my resolve again and I do have it again. I was at the gym this morning as a matter of fact and one of the ladies was like welcome back.  I smiled and said it was nice to be missed. I figure the hour I go there are not too many people so you see the same folks all the time.  I am in NY this weekend but the next weekend I want to hit the sauna they have there and just relax in it for an hour. Its great and my pores need it. I can't wait to start with my new Origins products that are en route as I type.
    I also bought new headphones, little cheapies by JVC in pink enamel of course  LOL  They got very good reviews for their category, hubs has a pair and the bass is quite decent even at higher levels. They have a good ear feel as well, not squishy or tight , quite comfy, so.....mine!! Bwahahaha 
     I am looking forward to maybe joining a writing club in my area. The Center has adult writing courses and there is an offshoot club where people get together and write short tales or poetry and then we read them it in front of each other. Could be really cool. It would be once a week at 9 so I can make it since I don't get out of work until 8PM which makes it hard to join things as most start earlier. 
     Well I am out of here until tomorrow so I say good night and as always Ciao For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment