Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Surprises, I Love Them

     I got one this afternoon. I was playing my newest obsession game on my Iphone, Draw Something, with my friends and then they got busy and their 2 girls started playing. They are so adorable, the girls I mean, but the adults are good looking too! LOL Kudos to the youngest for getting my drawing of bagpipes, but I digress. They caught me at a good time as it was my lunch break so I was able to play for quite awhile. Then here came my surprise......my phone rings and I notice its an overseas number and I pick up and it's the youngest of the two calling me to thank me for the birthday gift I sent her. We had such a nice chat and then her sister came on and we also had a great chat. I tell you;  hearing them speak, and hearing about them in general from their mom & dad I feel a bit more comfortable with the future. I must believe there are more childen like this and if so then the planet will be okay. They are smart, articulate and down right funny. I know I go overboard but its nice to know that they along with their brother are good kids!! (My nieces & nephew also) and they are our future - DONT WORRY I wont start singing! LOL  I want to give them huge hugs and kisses just because!! They made my day by calling, I couldn't stop smiling after we hung up not to mention that Dad got on the phone and had me silently peeing my pants I was laughing so hard at what he was saying. If I wasn't at work and had to keep a certain degree of decoram, I am a manager after all LOL, I would have been laughing so loudly. It really was a nice surprise and dont we love them.
    I am gearing up for taxes and friends I HATE them. I mean no one likes them but all year they take money out of my check and I'm sorry but that should be enough!! No they see fit that every April 15th to take out more. I see people getting refunds and they are these young kids who have no expenses like houses or families. Not that I am denying anyone refunds but I think that those of us who have these expenses should not be damed because of it and made to pay even more. I know I have heard talk of a percentage system and this idea sounds good to me. I mean it seems very fair, you pay a percentage of what you make. If you earn more your percentage is of course higher so those millionaires will pay instead of all the tax cuts and little hiding holes for the cash and those that are the average folk, the household that makes, oh in this day and age lets say around 150,000 to 250,000 would all pay around the same. I am willing to pay more if we are blessed to make more but when we pay more than someone who makes 400K a year because we dont have the tax breaks they do thats doesnt seem fair. Now I am only speaking for America mind you as I am not familiar with other countries but I have heard England has quite a high tax rate as well and see not cool! I mean you have a family and a home, figure at least 2 cars, 250K is probably not really enough if you get taxed high. I use that 250K number because its a nice round figure - kind of like me!! bwahahahaha  Oh fine I'll put away my soapbox ;-D 
     Now onto more important things....comments!  You all have been so quiet in this. I have gotten comments from my usual suspects and others as well but they ALL have slowed down. It's been months, have I gotten so banal that no one has anything to say to me? Don't be shy I am a needy biatch who loves hearing from you. So yes this is a plea...... lol
     Well peeps I must get a move on as I have to do a powerpoint presentation, or I should say add to one already done, so I best get to it. As always;   Ciao For Now          OKAY it's 10PM and I have to tell you about another surprise I got tonight. I came home and the house smelled really good, cinnamon and a baking scent. Hubs made the microwave flax muffins, yea you do it in a mug and they were really good. Only 2 grams net carbs and yummy with my evening tea :-)   Nothing huge but i just wanted to share LOL   Ciao again.

No comments:

Post a Comment