Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Got A Big Deck?

     H.D.B.T.G.I.F   That stands for Happy Day Before Thank God It's Friday. LOL I just made that up this morning.  
     Well as my title says I have a big deck!! LOL The guy came today to finish up our deck. Originally there was just a small step up with a large open deck and hubs & I were like...no!! So he was able to come today and install a full step. Now hopefully while I am away hubs will be able to stain & seal it a nice honey color.

     I already have thoughts of flower pots and small garden gnomes. hahaha Well not gnomes but I saw this awesome stone owl that would look perfect in one corner. I love fixing up the house. Next thing is really going to be grass!! A lovely lawn to walk barefoot in and tickle your feet on :-D
     I was raised very houseproud and as bad as I have kept my car (although that has changed ) my home is tidy, with 2 exceptions, the storage room and hubs computer room. The storage room is a hot mess as our house is small and we have lots of stuff stored in there and boxes go askew often. Hubs' computer room is man cave tidy I guess but I stay out of it.  Okay okay my craft area is messy but hey it a craft area I use paper and glues and glitter and watercolors and and yea I know I need to organize it better LOL :-D
     Well not sure if there will be a blog tomorrow night as I am traveling to New York. I SO need to get away and have a change of scenery. I am going to go have a brunch on Saturday and then I may go to a pub near my house in the evening. There are some friends I haven't seen in years are going to meet up.  A friend's band is playing and I have never heard them so methinks that's where I will end up. I love music and love going to hear bands play, expecially good funky ones with lots of bass. I love rock I mean of course nut I love funk and dancing oh dancing...I haven't gone in years. I used to go to all the clubs in Manhattan when I was younger. Now I am sure I would tire too soon but as I get more fit I will have more stamina. I also love listening to jazz bands down in Greenwich Village. The Village Gate used to have great acts but its been years since I've seen any. Slow dancing is great as well as Salsa, Merange (spelt wrong I'm sure) I'd love to learn the tango LOL no really I would. I love holding my partner, looking at them as we move together ...um stopping now as this is turning into something that's NOT dancing.  hahahaha I swear I'm over sexed :-D
     Well peeps, it's been a crazy day here at work, and I am doing spot checks on desks as we are having guests here tomorrow and I want to have things look spit spot as Mary Poppins would say.   Maaaaaaaary Poppins!!!  that just makes me smile (inside joke - sorry)
    So as always until next time - Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment