Monday, April 16, 2012

My Chicken Crossed the Road

     Well peeps, we have all heard the expression Manic Monday, for me today was that day. Now let me preface this that I am fine. Not angry, sad, hurt or even manic. Just that I find things often happen at the worst possible timing. Serves me right as my own timing often sucks!!! No really!!I can get signed affidavits to back me up with that. Last night my manager texts me and poor girl, she was having a bad allergic reaction as would not be in today. No biggie but we had 2 new people starting and the morning supervisor would be training, so no one on the floor to answer any questions. I have no problem going in early so I say I will be there no later than 8:30AM (made it by 8:15). I was going to get that emissions done but that can be done tomorrow or later in the week.  So after Madmen I try to go to sleep but hubs has a really and I mean really bad scratching session. I literally grit my teeth until he is finished but this went on and on. My heart goes out to him but I look at the clock and it's now 2:45 in the morning and my alarm goes off at 6. It's also still 72 degrees so I put the fan on and try to go back to sleep. I hug hubby close to me, as this is two fold. One I love him and want to hold him (I'm wrapped in my blanket at this point), but my ulterior thought is to keep his hands at his side so he can't scratch but alas, no and I finally get to sleep about 3:40. So I get to work and its steady, not crazy but steady. I order my grilled chicken salad for lunch and after they mix my delivery with another persons the food arrives and my co-workers food is ice cold.  I had to go out to mail our tax check so I dont look at mine until much later and guess what. MY CHICKEN FLEW THE COOP!!! My grilled chicken salad was missing the main attraction. Not pleased, but also by now not even hungry.  I had made rosmary chicken over the weekend so I will just have that tonight. I know it's no big deal to anyone but myself, and on any other day I wouldn't have cared at all but I'm a little tired and wanted some protein. I'll survive until I get home.  HAHA  Kind of sad when thats the most exciting news of the day. 
     Truth peeps, I am tired, but I want to share something I made. If you think back a few blogs I posted some "Maryisms" I shall call them. I put this one onto a picture I found on Google.  I don't have the programs here that I have at home but it turned out pretty well for a quick pic.  Here you are one and all - gawk at the brilliance of it or laugh at it's oddness, either way it's pure me!! :D

I am sorry you probably have to squint, I know I did. I meant to make the words larger but I couldn't :-(    It says:    
I find that a sky full of stars still makes me feel a sense of awe, like a renewal of faith in something greater than myself!
  So peeps as the sun is streaming through the window making it hard to see my screen I am off to close the blind and finish the night out.  So unitl next time as always thank you for reading about my boring little life and Ciao For Now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment