Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shadow Period Is Over

     Well lets's see, I guess I should explain what that means :-) You may have heard the term Mercury in retrograde, this is usually a 3 week period and one just ended on April 6th but there is something called a shadow period that overlaps by a few weeks prior and after. This is just ending and I am really feeling it's effects. Mercury in retrograde means that if you look at the planet Mercury it appears to be going backwards in it's orbit. Things can often go wibbly wobbly or so they may seem at times, especially with communication. This is my point, we knew I would get to it eventually LOL  I feel like my communication with those I care about is weird. I am sure it has nothing to do with them and all to do with me. I have this occurance at times and can be affected by this. To put it bluntly -  I feel a disturbance in the force!!!  It's better today but still not perfect so if it seemed that my blogs were odder than normal now you know why. Also yu may have noticed that any issues with your computers and ipods may have righted their wrongs. It's not uncommon for these to alos get messed up during this time. Maybe its a gravity thing, I'm not a scientist so I can't be sure but makes sense to my pagan brain. :-D
     Today at work was very exciting as the space shuttle Discovery was making a fly byand I got to see it. This was the last time it ever will be in the air as the shuttle program is now defunkt. I was so excited I called my hubby and a good friend, I just had to share the moment!! I was originally like oh yea a fly by that's neat, but when I actually saw it there in the sky riding on the back of that plane and the jet fighters flanking it - I can't explain it. I was suddenly overcome with a weird emotion. I felt like a little kid that finally was able to tie their shoelaces. I was suddenly proud of that part of America that has ambition and dreams and wanted to explore. I miss that part of America, I think we have lost a lot of it and I feel a wistfulness to get it back, but I'm going down a path all of a sudden that I really haven't thought all the way out so perhaps we shall leave this for another blog!   What was funny was after the first fly by the shuttle made a return trip as it was landing at the Udvar-Hazy Smithsonian Air & Space Museum right by Dulles Airport and as it went past my office again, one of the ladies yells out "here it comes!!" and we all run into the directors office to watch, so cool, and then all the pics started to surface and well it was just a great day to be in my office LOL
     I also have noticed teeny little dry patches on my shoulder and the lady at the gym said it's common when you work out.  WHAT??? So exercise = dry skin??  Well I bought some Emu oil and it seems to be working out well. I think one weekend I am going to use the steam room and really open up my pores. I am also noticing my skin is looking a bit sallow, well not sallow but not glowing either. I love my Clarins moisturizers but the rest of my regime needed a jump so I ordered some new things from a company called Origins. They should arrive in a few days and I am looking forward to trying these. I love health & beauty items. I Oh and scent , love scent, and candles and bubble baths and ......hehehe I'll stop now !  hahahaha  Silly me....well peeps I think this means its time to end this blog so I will. As always then, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment