Thursday, April 12, 2012

I couldn't believe it!!

     Tonight I was driving home after work and picking up dinner for myself & hubs. I was thinking that we have gotten a bit lax with the past weekend and I am going to the doctor next Friday and want to show a decent weight loss. I was just saying this to myself that I have resolve and willpower and all of a sudden out of the blue an owl swoops down across my cars path. I actually jumped slightly and I was really excited. See my nickname Owlgirl and the fact that I adore them, and the timing of my thoughts, well peeps, all these together confirmed my thoughts and made me feel so good and now I am feeling selected again. I mean I have lived here years and seen owls but never one so close and coming out of nowhere like that....it was friggin' awesome!!!!!!
     Well Friday is here and with it come tax weekend. I hate this weekend, hubs is never in a good mood. I really don't get it, it's not new, it's the same every year but hubs acts like it all new. I just stay quiet and out of his way. lol See my Sunday blog and I'll let you know how bad it went. HAHAHA
     I really have not much tonight and I'm just a bit tired so I am winding up early. Ciao for now peeps!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment