Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dammit!!!

It friggin hurts like hell when you see your loved one in pain and there is nothing you can do!!! It makes you feel like you have failed. I really wish I could call someone right now but it doesn't seem right. None of us can help. He will just scratch until he bleeds and then scratch more until the alcohol takes its effect and he finally sleeps! I try to help I try to stay positive but right now, at the witching hour I can't stop the tears. I had to leave the room for I don't want him to hear me and feel worse than he does. Or worse get angry and upset which I don't want to cause. So here I am - sitting in my living room crying like and idiot wishing for an answer and blogging to forget! This blog is for me. I'm sorry you had to read my dribble - I'm sorry I had to write it

No comments:

Post a Comment