Monday, April 23, 2012

Round Chick Ramblings

     Hi All, let me apologize for such a such a short and fractured blog yesterday. Even if you didnt percieve it that way it felt as such to me.  :-)
     I am so incredibly tired and I have so much going on that I need to take a deep breath and pony up to the bar as they say (whomever they are?!). We had a system deleted today from out database and it has caused a major rukus here at work not to mention that it still may be an issue tomorrow and then will cause extra work so it may be a late night tomorrow but thats cool it's going to happen and I'm good rolling with the punches. Hey I'm built for rolling ;-)  
     I really want to ask you, my readers, whom most are not known to me a question. What is it about my blog that appeals to you to read it all the time? I would love to know about you guys.  You are all from such exotic places and I love to learn about different cultures, unless of course you are all on US Military Bases LMAO :-D   I am about to depart on my very first journey to another country next year.  See, I am a lady who has toured up & down the East coast of the United States quite a bit. When I was single I would pack that duffle and just go!! Now of course it's not that easy to do so my jaunt to England is going to be a lifetime thrill.  I will not mention it too much as I did with my newest ink as it gets old fast but one last time   I'M GOING TO ENGLAND NEXT YEAR!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!  okay I'm done.
     I ask because my nature is one of curiousity and plain old nosy! As I have gotten older I have learned that I need not be involved in everything my friends do, and YOU my friends,  I will bet good money are shaking your head saying "What the hell are you talking about Mary, you want to know everything!!??" Okay yes I do but of course I know I can't possibly and some things I may not want to know nor are any of my business. I can deal with that but I do like to learn new things. I am always asking people to give me music suggestions or recipes or clothing & car opinions. I love disussion and debate also I thrive on them. I am a short round sponge that wants to soak up all she can. I was good at school and I was into everything LOL. I adored lab work and science classes, poetry and music and art were beloved and omg when I got older and we could make our own selections. I had a great theology class and one on human sexuality. Aced it!!  ;-)  I only got stupid after I went to college and let my chances fall to a baser aspect of life - BOYS!! My boyfriend at the time was younger than me and he was still in high school so I used to leave my classes and go see him at his house while no one was home (if you catch my drift) of course my studies failed and well I left school. I did go back to become an EMT (emergency medical technician) only to get a blood clot the last month of training and they would not allow me to pick up where I left off. I had to retake it all and I couldn't afford it so it didnt happen.  I like my job and the people I work with but a year and a half ago I wanted to go back to school and was going to but the assistance I was alloted was no where near what I was originally expecting and then my hours had changed aas I was made a supervisor. WAA WAA WAA poor me, NO I am not crying over it, things happen sometimes for a reason. I would still like to go to school and have looked at different online classes I could do as it would fit my schedule better but it will not happen for a while. Now don't get me wrong  I love my job, Im a very lucky to be able to say that. Hell in this economy I am lucky to have one so I will just say that school is not out of my mind.  So peeps, one day I will wear that mortor board and robe!! I may even wear something underneath!! ;-P
    Well it's after 8 and I am cleaning up some things here at work so I can leave before 8:30. Until next time, Ciao For Now
    

No comments:

Post a Comment