Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Do You Know The Way To San Jose?

     OMG one of the girls here at work just ate a Peep, that pure sugar rush Easter candy and she said there wasn't enough sugar in it. NOT ENOUGH?? The entire thing is only sugar!!!  ICK!!!  She's is a skinny little thing too , adorable though and a darn good rep. Of course she is - she's from New York!! LOL
     Today has been a decent day. I am so looking forward to dinner with the hubs. I put chicken boobs into the crock pot and I was told by hubs that they smell really good cooking. He will make some brown rice and we have brussels too. YUM!! Now wasn't that just the epitome of a fat chick, so looking forward to dinner, LOL it's laughable but someone would think that, but fuck,  skinny people say it too!! What's wrong looking forward to sharing a meal with your hubby after a long day? You get those that will say that my day must revolve around food.  Guess what it doesn't!! There is many a day I am busy and dont eat lunch so yea I admit around 7PM I am a bit peckish! There are also days that I am not hungry at all. Yea just like those thin people hahaha  How about just like any other person regardless of size. Although I will admit you can tell when a fat person gives directions.  Ever notice this......"Hey how do you get to Main Street?"  "Well you go down 2 blocks to the McDonalds, turn left until you get to Burger King, one block and you see a Dunkin Doughnuts on the corner. Make a left there and you will see a Wendy's, and thats the corner of Main Street right by the Ice Cream Parlour!" hehehehe I'm exagerating, or am I??  I don't think it has that much to do with being fat, but more about that these places are just all over and so common. It kind of makes a home cooked meal that much more special. Now I'm not talking about nice places with real silverware. I mean those places of mass produced products with ketchup packets that are considered their own food group - yuck.
     I love going to a nice restaurant, I love looking at the decor and talking with my dinner partner(s) and just the experience of sharing a meal with some one you have fun with.  I also enjoy cooking for those I love and care about. It's something I can do for them, like an edible gift. I also enjoy making scrubs and bath balms. I gave some as presents this past Christmas, I must find out if they were used and enjoyed. I'm not offended if they are not liked, as I know that they are still appreciated even if they may not be the receiver's "cup of tea" so to speak. I have friends in so many places that I wish I could mail them some goodies but I'm not sure how to package them so they stay fresh and don't spoil or break.
     I think I have a terrible oral fixation.....now stop smirking, you dirty minded people hehehe, I love to talk, I love to eat and I make the strangest shapes with my lips when I am deep in thought. No wonder I'm a big girl but I'm very cool with that.
So I will end here for tonight, as I am bouncing around like as sugar ruch as if I am the one that ate all those peeps.  As I have said in the past,  tonight's blog is like me, short & sweet! LOL Ta and until next time, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment