Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Night Again

Hey friends, ........okay okay I got it. If you are just joing this blog I finally went to get my new tattoo. I may have mentioned it once or twice in previous blogs. hehehe It was drawn for me by a dear friend and he told me to have my artist take liberties with it, artistic license shall we say. So I told her this, but I also asked her to please keep true to the feel of the original. She did a very nice job. She toned down the hair a bit which I liked in the original but I noticed she also gave her bangs and made her blond which is how I wear my hair so I know where she got that. The basic feel is there plus its so colorful, I really likethat. Also I have the original drawing, signed by my friend. I bought a pretty frame for her and she is hanging n my craft room, so I can look at her as often as I want. Here is a picture of her and you can see the head of my little pink anime fairy LOL
My friend can draw for me anytime, he is talented and very giving to do this. I'm his walking canvas, oh that poor man!! lol
     Well today was a lazy Sunday, as next week will be busy as it's Easter and we are headed tot he in-laws. So today I went for a nice long drive and it was lovely. You drive up and you see roling hills and little black dots, that as you drive closer turn into big 'ol angus cows. Then there are horses all over as well. Living in "occupied Virginia" its easy to forget that this state is known for horses but out that way, with the open land you are reminded. We even have a poo course, my.....aren't we posh!? HAHA The scent that comesinot your car is divine also. A sweetness that is a mix of fresh cut grass and wild flowers. Then the touch of honeysuckle from time to time. I just take huge deep breaths inhaling all this and I feel refreshed.
     Unfortunatley peeps, dinner is not sitting as well and I fell slighty out of sorts. Nothing a good sleep won't cure though so that's where I'm headed.  So I leave quickly tonight, sorry,but Ciao For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment