Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Spring Night

     Well I tell ya that Beltane certainly brought in some nice weather. When I left work tonight it was so balmy outside. I was tempted to put the top down but I didn't. I just opened all the windows and enjoyed the breeze. HELL it's 10pm and it's 69 degrees. Okay enough weather report LOL  I am about to start a little Beltane ritual and wanted to stop in before I do.
     Today was a decent day but there was some sadness. My manager's dog passed away on Sunday, and I know she is devestated. Then one of my other co-workers got the news that HIS dog passed this afternoon. So sad. I came home and made sure to give my kitty an extra hug. Our fur babies are such a huge part of our families. I am so sorry for both of them.
     A brighter not and a rather funny one is that we are going to have a Derby Day at work. We are having a pot luck picnic style. We are getting the hamburgers and hot dogs and the employees bring in home made side dishes, desserts or nibbles. Then we will have a horse race, hence the derby days. LOL We have horse heads on sticks and then I throw  huge blow up dice with instructions on each side, like move 3 spaces forward hopping on one foot, etc. It's quite funny and we shut down the call center for an hour or so this way everyone can eat and laugh and relax a little. We have pot lucks about 3 or 4 times a year and they are always nice. I am looking forward to it.
     I just wanted to say hi to you all and hope you had a great day. I will have a better blog tomorrow as I have thoughts I've been mulling about and need to think on tonight. So I am off to my Beltane ritual so until next tine Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment