Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Nature Of The Beast

     Well the day started so nice. I got to speak to my friend who just got back from what the pictures show to be an outrageous vaca and then the day was sunny  and work started good, but as the day progressed things kept popping up.  Now, I have been a supervisor over a year now and we have a good team but lately many times I had to BE that supervisor. I lost my cool tonight and not that I yelled but I got forceful in what I was saying with one of my reps. It needed to be said but I think I was too forceful which actually surprised me. I'm a pussycat and i let out a Lion's roar.  Hence the Nature Of The Beast.  Could it be I am more assertive than I ever thought. I think I may be growing in my position but I don't want to change who I am. I like who I am and I believe other people do too. I am just glad the day is over, and I'm focusing more on the joy my friends had and trudge on being true to me. I'll let you know how I am when I'm finished with me, so ai doubt it will be as I am truly a work in progress :-D
     You don't know but i was gone for about an hour.  I was on the phone and it seems that my Uncle had another stroke, a mini one this time but he will be okay. They are just concerned about a possible blot clot in his cartoid artery. I'm sure he will be okay, and he's not the only one. Seems that several people I know of are having health issues. They are all on different levels but I pray to Goddess every night for every one of them, wether they are family or friends family. 
     I right now am sitting on my bed looking at my bookcase and smiling. In the one corner there is a napkin folded to look like a chicken. I call him Angus LOL  If I look at the bottom edge of the bed I see the cat curled up sleeping, and to my right my hubby is in a rare state of sleep. SO I sit here teacup in hand and I just smile. My hubs, my kitty and my friends are going through my mind. The thoughts soothe me, make me laugh, and calm me down. I feel sore but a good sore since I went back to the gym. No one ever said the road was going to be an straight flat rise but I have so much love and good thngs in my life that staedy me when the bumps and turns appear. I guess this blog seems to be turing into a testimony to myself, but hey, it's my blog so I'm going with it :-) 
     I will say good night peeps, will have more to say as i get my review tomorrow. Cant wait to see how it goes. So until then Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment