Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Nutter Made a Brief Appearance(much to the world's dismay)

     The day was a very MEH kind of day. Not once, no not once, but twice this morning the nutter made her presence known today to two of my dearest friends. This happens on occasion, I don't know why, but she is a real pain in the ass. Her road is paved with pure intent but it loses something in the translation. LOL I always was the one my friends went to when they were less than happy. It made me always be concerned when those I care about don't sound their chipper self.  I like being there for them so they can talk and get it out of them. Thing is, people don't always want to share at the time you are talking. I know this but I so want to make friends smile and I'm afraid many times I'm sure they regret picking up the phone. So to you two I am putting down the stick while the horse is only slighty dead and letting it go. 
     I really am in a good mood and thrilled about this coming Friday, I can't wait to see them, it's been a long time. We are finalizing plans tomorrow.  So many things happening all around. I actually started to look for airfare costs for my trip next year. I think I am missing something as they seemed really expensive. I will have to speak with my friend as he knows costs better than I.
     Went to the gym worked my ass off!!! Well not off (if only LOL) but man I was achy. I think this may have also had something with the tone of the day. :-)   I seem to be losing inches more than weight but loss is loss. I really need new work out clothes, maybe when I am in PA ,  I can go to an outlet.
     Peeps I am going to say good night. Not much going on, I just want to end the day so a new one can start. Not a bad day, just not a fab day. I live by "Any day I wake up is a good day" and I am very grateful for every one I get. Son until next time, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment