Monday, May 21, 2012

Blah, Blah, Yadda, Yadda

So peeps I am writing this from my phone. It's just past midnight and yet I'm not terribly sleepy. The cat has curled herself up against my butt and she is comfy, hubs is gently snoring, and it's quite peaceful. Yet, I am not at peace with myself at the moment. Things on my mind took over and I have not been careful of my food intake, hell I'd go so far as to say I almost sabatoged all my hard work. My cooler head prevailed today and I forced myself to get on the scale. I am 6 pounds heavier. I knew it as I felt sluggish and I must admit I thought I gained more. I can drop this and more I just need to search inside myself. The last month has had some things going on and where others don't eat when stressed I eat more bad things. I got that and it's just me so I need to go shopping tomorrow for work and get good stuff!! It's life right!? I do kind of feel like I've let people down. Well no more...time to get serious again I know my blogs have not been up to par Even for my own reading of them lol son I hope to be back on track so hang in there. Catch you all tomorrow night. Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment