Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Little Early Tonight

     Hi All, hope you are having a wonderful weekend or had!!  Right now the scent of chicken cooking is filling the house making it smell yummy. I have beendoing crock ppt (or slow cooker) Sundays as of late. I like that it gives me the freedom to do other things. Like this weekend was taking charge of my bedroom. It's getting there. I see the entire room already done in my head, and believe me it looks great!! LOL
     Well I got my blood tests results today. They called earlier this morning.  Good news is my cholesterol is good, it's 100. Good ones are good and bad ones are low. The only thing that has me a little concerned is that my CBC came back with an elevated white blood cell count. They think it may be that I have allergies and it may have caused it to show that way. I have to go back in 3 months for another blood test to see what it reads then. Goody the one I had this last time is still healing so just as the bruise goes away it will be time for a new one! LOL It's odd to see bruises on me as I rarely do. It drives hubs crazy as he is determined to give me a hicky  hahahaha   Nope, it shows for maybe an hour then it's gone!  Sorry hubs, I am the hidden hicky queen! :-D
     Not much to report here and my thoughts tonight are several but one is not shinning out over the rest so I will leave them to formulate for next time. Besides I think the blog before this was a good length and I don't want to really bore you all :-)  So I will say Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment