Thursday, May 31, 2012

I Eat Therefore I Spill

     At the moment ny director is stil here and he is on a conference call to Australia and I can hear the people on the other end as he is on speaker. I am very distracted by a lovely baritone voice with the cutest accent speaking LOL   But onto my blog for today :-)  
     I tell you folks, I try so hard no to spill food, but 90 times out of 100 I will!  it's so frustrating to me and I am finding it's rather humorous to those around me.  Now last weekend when we ate the crabs I decided not to wear the bib and as I said that was not the best idea. Today I'm eating a grilled chicken salad and a red pepper slides off my fork and lands ...yup...on my left boob. Heaven knows with my shape it won't end up on my lap! I quickly pick it off and look to see if the dressing was on it. Luckily I was sparred an excess of dressing or staining from the peppers. I have not alwasy gotten of so easy.  I even have, on more than one occasion I'm telling you, come home at the end of the day and when I take off my bra a piece of food will fall out. The other night it was a piece of carrot!! I don't mind, it's like having a little snack available for later.  LOL  hehe thats what my hubs says when I take off my bra, little snacks ;-) or stress balls - he says that one a lot!!   Men do love boobs don't they? Bless them!! I have gotten smaller in that area and I am not happy but I will buy the ones I want when the time comes.  I was looking at pics the other night on another blog site and lots of ladies had nude or topless pics on it  and hubs asked me what I was doing. So I look at him all big eyed and innocent and reply "Window shopping" :-D
     Well tomorrow I head out to NY to visit with my Dad.  My Uncle was in critical care for a few days as he had a blod clot in his cartoid artery and they had to watch for brain hemoraging. Thankfully the heparin he is taking seems to be doing its job but I want to offer my Dad a ride up to see him. Its about a 2 1/2 hour drive from my Dad's house but that's no biggie. I love to drive, if we don't go then I will meet up with a friend of mine and go out to dinner. Anold friend wants to go for coffee in the afternoon but if we see my Uncle I wont be able to see him but no worries, I haven't sen him in a long time anyway, so perhaps next time unless I already have plans.   I dont knwo if I will be doing a blog tomorrow night, it depends on how tired I am. I am leaving right from work as I am working the early shift and may leave at noon. This way I will hopefully beat the storm that's heading up our way. It's most likely due to the Hurricane Beryl that was down in the Carribean. I hate driving the Belt Parkway in general and it's even worse in the rain and it's down right deadly in bad rain!!!
     So my friends I will say Ciao For Now and promise if nothing tomorrow or Saturday I will do a catch up on Sunday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment