Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weekend is Almost Upon Us

Well peeps  I must share last night i was driving home and a truck driver yells out to me that I am pretty and should have my top down and the car's top too. LOL  I admit i kind of felt good, I mean it's nice to have others find you attractive.  I then started thinking of the friends I have the women are pretty and the men actually are even prettier  LOL Of course I mean handsome but yea they are. I started thinking that hey we had nothing to do with it as its all a big DNA crapshoot but we can take care of what we have. I do try to do this and have spent hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours finding the right thing. Know what I found? That many things I was able to make myself and that one of the best and i mean the best scrubs for your face is called St.Ives Apricot Scrub. You but it at the drug store or pharmacy or chemists which ever you call it and it's cheap  only about $3.50 per tube. I use it 2x a week and 3x in the summer when my face gets a bit oilier.  It's fabulous!!  I think my blog tomorrow is going to center around beauty. It's in the eye of the beholder right so I am the one beholding this blog and thats what it shall be!! LOL
     I really have to rush off tonigh lovlies but i wil be back tomorrow with beauty, fun and a wedding !!! So until then..ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment