Saturday, May 12, 2012

There was much needed fun!

     Well my peeps I am home tonight just relaxing as I had a great night last night in PA with 2 of my girlfriends. We have been trying to plan this night out for months and it finally worked. It was funny as my one friend called me to see how far I had gotten and we found that she was only two exits infrong of me by a rest stop so I met her there and we arrived at out other friends house together. Can you say perfect timing?! :-D   Well one girlbrought her golden retriever Bella and my other frind has a little maltese , it was hillarious to watch as Bella tried squeezing into Joey's little dog bed. All she had to do was put her head over the egde and she could drink water with out even getting out, was funny.
     Us ladies decided to go to a seafood house and we had a feast of raw oysters, shrimp and clams with lots of drinks, we then went to the bar and had lots more to drink. We laughed and laughed so hard then went back to the house to drink and laugh some more.
     We went tot he grocery store on the way home as I was making us breakfast the next day. A healthy one consisting of coffee, corned beef hash and eggs AND pancakes!!! Oink Oink!! I did have it all but a teeny bite of each so I don't feel bad.  It was amusing to hear them tell me that my blouse was so big on me it looked silly. They may be right as I doneed new clothes.  We walked that entor store about 10x laughing anf joking , here is one pic that didn't make it on face book, LOL 

We are so naughty when we get together, especially myself and the girl in the pic, she is a dear friend and there is really not much she doesn't know about me and vice versa. A sister from another mister if you will.  What I didn't mention is that when we got home from the store we pulled into the garage and I was texting so they both got out and left me. I went to open the door and it hit against something and i couldn't open it! I tried to squeeze out but no way in hell I was going to make it. I would have gone back in the truck but I had slid out so both feet were on theground and I couldn't move. So I started yelling but they were letting the dogs out and didn't hear me. So there I am..I'm drunk, in a garage, stuck!!! So of course I start to laugh then i call them and neither answer their phones. So I go back to yelling at the top of my lungs for help. They finally come out and just burst out laughing. So my pal gets in the car and tells me to get in, I tell her I can't and then suggest she just start the truck (a ford explorer) and put it in reverse SLOWLY and I will walk with the truck until the door can open enough. Which is what we did, and the entire time my other chica is peeing she's laughing so hard.  So we go into the house and then I proceed to attack my bottle of Sailor Jerry's and they empty quite a few bottles of Blue Moon beer.  Finallywe go to bed. What I love about  my friends house is that it's so bright!! I went to bed with the sound of crickets lulling me to sleep from outside coming in through the open window then awoken to the sun warming my face. I stretched and the room was so lit up!! My own home is dark as there are not as many windows as I would like, so it was a pleasant change.
     It was such a great night/early day and now I am just chillin' and hoping to see Dark Shadows tomorrow afternoon.  Hubs is into and I may even set an alarm so I get up in time.  That's it for now but I may be back Sunday night as always.  Two friends have birthdays this upcoming week, I love them dearly and wish them the best in the world!! Plus they're getting old so all good wishes are needed...hehehehe MUAH if you are reading this guys!! LMAO  
     So until next time Ciao For Now



No comments:

Post a Comment