Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Weekend is Finally Here

     Well, it will be, in about 15 hours when I get to leave work and head out to my friends house for a girls get together. I can't wait, it's going to be a blast! I already picked up some Captain, and will get the diet coke later when we all go shopping to get supplies so I can make breakfast on Saturday. I've been requested to make corned beef hash and eggs, & homemade beer bread. I make good beer bread! lol
     I also plan to see Dark Shadows this weekend if possible. I do want to get a few yard items on Sunday, I hope it doesn't rain, but if it does I can work on the bedroom more.   hahaha  people you just took a ride in my thoughts, I hope no one was hurt.  LOL :-) 
     I have not 1, but 2 birthdays next week!! One dear friend is almost mid 40's ( I must tease her mercilessly HEHE), and one dear friend is turning 40!! (Old Man! LOL)  Big birthday plans for both parties, and I wish I was with each of them on their special day!! Of course I will be turning 40 some year soon....hahaha yea right!!!  Friends I will have a much more interesting blog Sunday, as I wil have all the antics of the weekend to tell, so until that time I say Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment