Friday, May 18, 2012

Love Is In The Air

     Well I know I was going to write about health care, and I will but first I want to say that I had the pleasure of watching my friend and his wife renew their wedding vows. On my lunch hour on my computer, ahh the joy of technology. :-) It was so lovely and they were renewing vows along with their friends who got married the same year. I was watching the ceremony and watching their faces all smiling and then I felt the tears start to flow. I started to think of my husband and how love over the years settles into a comforting soft ember glow and every now and again the fact that we can ignite it into a roaring blaze again is just a beautiful testimony to the heart. These 2 couples did just that today and I got to watch!! It was very moving and they are great people and may love live on!!!!  
     NOW back to reality of the day to day, which seems so blech now in comparison to the above paragraph. LOL  You know what peeps I am going to make this the entire blog, you can't out do love and it was the day for it for them so here's love, may you have it, experience it and may it always be beautiful.
   I PROMISE I will be back to my rants and raves soon and I realize my blogs are almost not worth reading right now so i thank all of you faithfull peeps who check in on a regular basis, you will be rewarded!! :-D  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment