Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Short & Sweet (like me - LOL)

     Happy Hump Day night peeps.  I heard something yesterday that amused me. One of the ladies at work left today to go home for a family visit to New Zealand. So she is at my desk and a few of us are talking and she said she was excited only one more sleep until her trip. I had not ever heard this until a friend of mine in England was going away and he used this as a countdown. Now last night my friend did this to count down our girls night. I think we have another British invasion starting...lol  once was music now it's venacular. I even time to time call my cell phone my mobile phone :-D 
     I went to the gym this morning and man I pushed myself hard. Moving today was a 5 motrin moment, yes you heard right 1000mg is what it took to get me moving this morning.  I know that is a lot but trust me it was needed.  The rest of the day went okay except that soemhow all the reports I did last week are no longer there.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO   Well big sigh and I had to start over today and I must finish by tomorrow as I leave work at 1PM Friday to head out to PA for my girls night. We have the derby races at work Friday but I will miss the pot luck which is okay as I so need to hang with the girls. We are going out for drinks then back to one friends home for more drinks. And a light snack. It's going to be great!!!
     Not much going on all and I feel the need for a facial, so I am off to give myself one. I will have more tomorrow night, promise. So until then Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment