Monday, March 12, 2012

While the World Spins

     I am not feeling warm and fuzzy tonight peeps. I can't explain it, but I sense a disturbance in the force.  I mean I feel off kilter and a bit rough. I think my main issue is that hubs just told me that the cluster association just put a warning on his motorcycle becasue the tags are expired. See hubs doesn't ride mych anymore due to health issues and I don't have a motorcycle license. I can ride it just not legally LOL  So I am like, hey it's on our property and how dare you come uop our driveway and do that, he said according to the covenant they can do that.  Fuck the covenant!!!! We pay them money every year for what??!! They do nothing, hell our neighbors wanted to paint their home and when the looked at the approved colors (oh yeah I said it!) they aren't even made anymore. Try updating your regulations people!!  This home owners association is new to me and I will never understand it or agree with it!! All they do is collect money and do nothing, maybe others work well but not ours! It pisses me off to no end and makes me want to move even more than I usually do! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!
     I'm sad that my gift wont get to my friend's daughter tomorrow for her birthday. She will have it by weeks end but I was hoping to be on time. Sigh, I hope she like it! I went to the gym this morning and I hurt like hell - STILL!!  I have a follow up Dr. appointment in the AM and my test resuls came back all normal, my heart is real good and that makes me very happy!!  Its the kind of day where I just want to finish up here at work, go home to hubby , have a cup of tea and go to sleep!! I have no fat rants or witty remarks, no insights or anything really interesting to say today. Although you all read my blogs when I find most of them to be quite banal!  I would like to arrange a little getaway with hubs but its hard for him to pin down any exact time now. I think the word that I'm feeling today is cranky  LMAO  I do get this way every now and again, not often but hey I'm human. I love interaction with friends when I'm like this and for some reason they get a kick out of it, sure laugh at my misery LOL    Meh, it's all good folks and I am sure I will have some stories soon. Feel free to share some with me about anything that may be relevant to any of my blogs.  I am going to go now so I will say as always ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment