Monday, March 19, 2012

Ta Ta Monday

     What a day it was. I hit the ground running at work. We have two new employees and my manager and I were helping them get acquainted with their computers and programs. One other supervisor was out so it was just us and it was quite busy. I didn't even get to take my break which is really no biggie as it calms down later in the evening so it evens out.  I quite enjoy it being busy as the day flies by.  
     Well one big thing I will say is that the weather has been un-freakin-believable!!!! The entire past week the sun has been shining and temps so warm that you would think tomorrow is the first day of Summer and not Spring! Tonight though I saw lightning. At first I wasn't sure but then I saw another flash of light so either it was lightning or the airport was sending out signals! LOL Although I have not seen any rain, so I will assume it was more like heat lightning. 
As I said Spring is tomorrow and so that means that I will head to Whole Foods and buy some tulips for my desk. I like them for Spring. My favorite flower is a white rose but tulips and lilies come close seconds. A good friend of mine has a half sleeve full of these gorgeous flowers, I adore it and it's so well done.  Ah, how can you not love flowers? I wish I could grow them in my yard, but there is not nearly enough sun.
     Okay total non sequiter but I wore my first ever pair of boy shorts. They are panties that are cut strait across, not high on the side like many girl panties. They were okay and my tummy roll is now even with my body when I sit instead of spilling over, in the last few weeks I really have noticed this difference. I felt a little saucy wearing them but in truth they were no more comfortable and possibly a bit less so than my normal panties.  I do have some thongs that I used to wear and I will again very soon, now THOSE I feel very saucy in. Okay I'm a total nutter so here is a pic of my boy shorts.  I am sitting down and i am starting to get a lap, first time in years!!  HAHAHA

      OMG I am soooooo pale. LOL  I know yes, there are lips all over them, hey they were on sale marked down from Valentine's  only $3.00 each pair!  Hey they cover all I need them too so I'm not worried, so what ya think?  Just as long as you don't say "OH MY EYES MY EYES" hehehehe
     So I will be posting more tomorrow about Spring.  I am doing a ritual tomorrow night and it should be lovely. I made a pentacle out of femo clay and it goes on my alter. Candles are bought and I have  my oils at the ready.  I have lots to be thankful for, lots to work towards and many to keep in my thoughts. Love & light always of course as I don't do dark workings, as I do not care to have ill workings come back 3 fold to me. More on all this tomorrow night.  So until then i will say Ciao for Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment