Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nothing much except

I feel good peeps. I feel whole again, focused and happy. I have been sming these last few hours, contemplative as I sip my tea. Wanting to put pen to paper on my new stationary. Nothing in my head is standing out as special, it's all good yet none deserving of my stationary. It's very special and it will deliver words to someone one day that are special. They will come to me but for now, I feel the peace I get when I look at the moon. The moon is special, to me at least. She keeps me connected!
I know this blog makes no sense and that's okay. I'm running in a field and taking you with me!!! Are you smiling? Good!!! I want to twirl and make myself dizy then collapse in cool soft grass. Giddy, happy, silly - just some of how I feel. I need to Center myself so I can sleep. Maybe my dreams will come to life tonight. Anyway I will let you know. Ram lungs brought to you by Captain Morgan. Lol ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment