Thursday, March 22, 2012

It Starts (with updates)

8:30AM
     Let the yard work begin!!! I will check in later peeps, this is gonna be fun!! That was sarcasm by the way lol
1:30PM
   Well it's 1:30PM and large items sorted out, getting very warm so we are taking a break, will go back later except i have a hair appointment at 6 tonight,  yes must look good while doing yard work. LOL  Nah I so need it done my hair is looking quite shaggy. Hubs said go ahead as it's hard getting an appointment as my girl is talented and popular.  Today is more hacking shrubs than anything else, it's not hard to get the big items in a pile to load into the truck tomorrow. Then off to in-laws to bring the motorcycle. 
     Well we are getting the deck built, it's going to cost but it must be done and I already see my pretty Adirondack chair on it and little table, and maybe a couple of planters filled with colorful blooms on either end of the deck. Well there ya have the early afternoon update :-D    catch ya later
     6:30PM
     So I went to the doctor and found that I have an infection that more than likely caused the lump on my leg that blissfully has gone down. I was surprised that I had a fever. It was 100.6, didn't feel feverish, oh well.  After I left i went and got my hair done.  BOY IS IT BLONDE!!! lol  Love it  hehehe
I lost 7 inches in my waist and a few in my arms, thighs and unfortunately bust  LOL  It totaled with 16 1/2" gone! WHOOT WHOOT!! Doctor was pleased , I love that his name is Doc Martin..hehehe
     9:30PM
   I had a drink so I'm feeling good :-D Soooo much to do in the next few days. Right now I am watching What A Girl Wants  with Colin Firth and he finds he has a daughter who lives in America and she goes to England and the scenes are making me want to be there more than ever.  A year will pass soon I know but it can't be soon enough.  Ah peeps I feel good. I have one friend off to be wth his gang o merry men for a wonderful weekend and my other friend is going to be with the love of her life in a few days and they are house hunting.I am getting a deck and my home in order is starting. I'm losing weight but i'm learning portions and that cake and sweets are not the enemy. It's over consumption of these delicious morsels, and I know they will be consumed from time to time and I am fine with it. I have chocolates right by my desk that do not temp me in the least. I won't have one and if it comes time and I feel like I do want one I will and enjoy it!    Oh in the movie they are by some water and there are stalls all over selling things like an outside bazaar, looks awesome and a bunch of guys skateboarding in some park.   Oh man wherever they are looks beautiful, okay okay I'll stop talking about England LOL  Oh but he just asked her why is she trying so hard to fit in when she's born to stand out.  How great is that??!  Okay I will really stop now {silly grin on my face}  I feel like spinning Im happy. I'm a goofy gal for sure!   So look I will be back soon, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment