Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So it's Wednesday

     All I can say is okay the middle of the week is coming to a close soon, Thankfully I dont think tonight will be as eventfull as it was here last night. He is okay and was in today, which I was happy to see.
     I have to say that America does nothing to help its weight problem, I swear. I went to get a bottled water on the way home last night and a diet coke for hubby. I asked for a small and when the lady handed me a cup I was looking inside to see where the fried chicken was. It was a freakin' bucket! I repeated to her that I wanted a small and she said that was the small. Now of course I'm exagerating a bit with the bucket but it had to be at least 20 oz.  FOR A SMALL!! That's crazy. Now of course this was diet no sugar, but hell if it were regular with sugar, that's insane. You are drinking a piece of cake, and between us I'd rather eat the cake.  I am learning so much about food and what to have and what not to have and you know what, common sense rules again and you can have all of it in moderation. Sweets occasionally, carbs - make them the good kind, whole grains are better than processed. We all know this people but it's actually doing it thats the hard part. I originally said I would put things up always pertaining to my dieting but you know what?  That gets boring to you and me both!! We know I'm losing weight, I have lost 55 pounds, yes I'm happy, and I will lose more but the thing that some people don't realize when they are losing weight is that it doesn't change your life in the way that many hope for.  Your problems don't automatically go away. The bills are still there, the work issues are still there, you are just dealing with them in a smaller body. LOL I try to live life as if my dreams will all come true, the odds are not, but you never know one or two may. If even one comes to fruition thats worth it!!  I don't know, I sometimes want to just sit and write down all these little saying and thoughts that go through my head but then I think who cares?? I suppose someone does and hell it would be a cool thing to read when my time to go comes. Can you imagine my funeral with all these people (hoping LOL) listening to my words of wisdom (I'm using that word wisdome very loosely) I'm sorry I would miss it!! It would be hillarious, I wish I could get my friend to bartend and/or DJ  so everyone can have a blast!! Okay I'm really odd I know but you are reading the words of a woman who once bought a pair of red shoes because they were ugly. They were lace ups and I thought NO ONE will buy those so I did. They were wonderful, comfy and lasted years and years!! I always did that, even when I was a little kid.  Imagine if you can a short, yes even shorter than now, chubby curly haired little girl ringing your doorbell and then hands you a bunch of flowers. Only later do you realize she picked them from you own garden. Or a kid whose Mom had to go, red faced, door to door to at least 8 homes to get back the things her daughter (hello!!) gave away to her friends because they liked them, including things such as a toaster and a blender! I also remember telling a neighbor that a man was my cousin so she would give him money to shovel the snow off her sidewalk, I had no idea who he was but he said he was hungry and would work for money so I helped him :-D   You are probably shaking your head thinking what a strange child and you would be right, I was always drawing fairies and stars and wrote poetry, still do write but now I have my friends draw fairies for me that I turn into a tattoo - SATURDAY BABY!!!!   That was a good segue wasn't it? hehehehe   Sorry for the boring chikdhood remembering but what I was saying is that you are you and weight is not changing your world as much as some people hope it will. Not for me anyway, I wont be different, I will always be me.....you have been warned ;-P    So Ciao For Now Peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment