Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I am noticing

     I have come to realize that we al have our addictions, many will say a woman's addiction is easily shoes!  Now I admit I used to buy a lot of shoes, it was one of the few things I could buy at the store my "skinny" friends shopped at!  I actually bought a pair of ugle red shoes once because I felt bad for them that no one would buy them and they were sooo comfy!! LOL  Nowadays I don't spend on them the way I used too. Don't get me wrong, I would love to but more shoes and I so appreciate a lovely pair, but my feet get swollen right now with that flare up I get as part of the allergy I got from wearing crocs!! So I pass on expensive shoes, I will in time ressurect this obsessuion I am sure, but as for now I find that I start to salivate when someone mentions the words "Coach Sale"  I am becoming a pocketbook junkie, and the purse of choice is Coach! I find that they last and are made very well! I have 4 major ones, a tote in tan, my new black one, my pink one and I have a white glossy leather one that is quilted (dont use that much but the inside is a gorgeous teal blue! lol)  I love that about them, the inside satin is usually a cool color. My pink is the most boring with a gray satin, the tan tote has a bright lime green ad my black a brilliant bright purple. NICE!!!  I got an email about a sale tomorrow, and my heart skipped a beat, down girl I say to myself, you have enough purses! LOL So I just browsed...sigh.....  I know ,,,but they're so pretty!! hahahaha PLUS I've been a spoilt brat these last few weeks and I have enough stuff
     Oh I am so happy the prezzie I got for my friend'd daughter came in today so I can mail it out tomorrow. I will do a registered post so I know that it got there in time. NOT like the card fiasco!!  I also have some card fixin's for both girls but I will mail those out over the weekend as I don't want anything to take away from the borthday gift! I am thinking of making the inside of the card in French as the front is a female dancer dressed in "masquerade ala harlequin" It's a new stamp and this is my first card with it! It turned out well.  I can't wait until I can deliver a gift in person to these dears and give them a huge hug as well!
     I am having a stress test of Friday and I asked if it was the kind with the treadmill. They said no, it will be a shot.  They explained that they do this test, and I have to fast 12 hours prior. The test will be at 7:30 in the morning, and it wil last up to 5 hours or so. Much of that is recouping from the stress. I admit it scares me a little. Wish hubs was going to be there. I am going by myslef but i am sure if I had asked he would have come, but he has to work. See, they give you this injection after they hook you up to all these electrodes and the shot makes your body think you are having a heart attack. It raises your stress levels to the extreme and the doctor kept telling me over & over on the phone, "Don't worry it's not real" but it is a scary thing, because lets face it they are pushing your limits. What's to say your body doesnt go "oh, okay, lets do this for real!!  But my echo today showed my heart pumping strong and blood flowing through my heart & arteries very well so I am hoping for a gold star Friday!! :-D  I wil let you know.
      Speaking of spoilt brat, I got another charm for my bracelet. A adorable owl, yep perfect for me, he's so cute.   I believe I told you about my owl pics I've been getting, i made a folder on my computer for them  LOL   they are just so precious, I love owls for so many different reasons. One is that it was my nickname as back in my party on days we would be high and I would not talk a whole lot and just watch what was going on around me and listen to other people talk (Imagine a time when I didnt talk!!?? LOL)  I also love how they hunt, they are so precise and quick, they also are just freakin' kewl!!! There are other reasons  and these are more personal and spititual but I will share one.  A friend of mine who is a High Priest and I were walking with some others in the woods to have a circle and we were all there meditating when I heard the loudest owl screech and then a series of hoots. It startled me and I opened my eyes and our High Priest who was running the circle was looking at me and smiling. After the circle was ended he asked me what I thought of it and I was like that was so cool, that the owl sounded so close and the rest of the group asked what we were talking about. I said the owl that was hooting before and they all were like what owl? None of them heard it, only myself and my friend who was the H.P. for our ceremony. So on a misty night in Hastings On Husdon (oddly near whats known as the Hessian Trail - interesting history for another time) an owl came to me for some reason, perhaps guidance, perhaps to let me know he was there watching me, all I know is that we both heard it so I'm not hearing things!!  OOOH spooky tales   hahahahahaah  and 100% true!!
     So I think this may be a good place to end, I just had 2 fabulous grilled chicken salads deliverd to work, they have of course lettuce and tomatoes and grilled chicken, but then there is cucumbers, red onions, cooked red pepper strips and avacado and they are really yummers! Plus its time to go home hahahaha
So ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment