Friday, March 9, 2012

Well it is done!

     The stress test has come and gone and all I can say right now is that I am tired!! I want nothing more to go home and relax. Bringing home steaks from Outback for dinner and then just relaxing with the hubs, as it's been a day.  The steak is really the first thing I am eating that's "real" food. I did have some low sodium chicken broth today, I was going to eat a yogurt but it looked a bit off so I threw it away. Thing is I'm not very hungry. Just tired!
     Well what went down this Am is this. I got there and they prepped me with the IV and Ihad to drink all this water, then they wired me up and took scans of my heart. Then I drank more water (went to the toilet - I mean lots of water) then comes the injection.  They nurse and doctor anre ther and they say now you will feel a bit strange, I ask "you mean like I want to listen to Jimmie Hendrix strange?" they laugh and so no. I may though feel tightning in my chest, sick to my stomach, hard time breathing or I may feel nothing at all. NO SUCH LUCK!  I felt all of that, thought I was going to get sick right there, and I was dizzy and could barely breath, it was terrible and if that's what a heart attack feels like (?), then I never want to feel that again ever!!   The irony of the entire thing is that when its all over she takes my blood pressure (reason I was in hospital and all this is going on) and it's 120/80 BOOK PERFECT!! Such is me!! LOL  Then afater all that I drink more water and then more pictures of my heart.  I am still feeling queezy even now and I hope a good nights rest will clear me all up. I will get the results on Monday i was told, will let ya know. 
     Weekend should be a good one so will tell you about it afetr the fact. Remember I'm baking my soda bread and it will be nice to see the in-laws, I love them and we don't get over there as much as we should! So actually it's a short blog tonight guys but I will be back over the weekend  so until next time, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment