Thursday, March 8, 2012

No Ado About Anything

     I'm just counting down the last few hours before its time to leave and then I can go home and go to bed. I cant have caffeine today, so no tea or coffee not even de-caf. I have to be up early to go have them give me a fake heart attack in the AM.   I don't know why I am so nervous about this. I'm not dumb, I know they would not put me in harms way but the thought scares me as my Mom had 3 very bad heart attacks and it's not going to be a good feeling either!! I really wish I had asked hubs to come with me, there are some times that you want someone there to hold their hand for support, as much as I am quite used to doing things on my own this is one time I don't want to be! :-(      I am even going to come into work afterwards  LOL So you all can look forward to all the details tomorrow night  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  - nah I won't bore you.  No need to stress anymore about the stress test right?  
     Peeps to be honest Im not in the mood to do a blog tonight, I'm sorry but there willbe more in the next few days. Some pics too form my baking lesson at my in-laws, so until then I say Ciao For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment