Tuesday, March 27, 2012

These Are The Best Of Times/These Are The Worst Of Times

     If Charles Dickens will forgive me for using his line, but this sums up the day perfectly. It was, all in all a good day, but it had some odd twists. I feel fine, yet a part of me is meloncholy for whatever reason. I think it has to do with my current money sitch. I never feel concerned about my finances but for some reason this is weighing heavy on my mind. I will get over it as soon as April ends and I know there will be no more huge checks to be written [knock wood]!! So I am smacking my own face and snapping out of this as it's pointless to dwell on what can't be changed. Rather work towards a better goal!! Yea, that's right. carry on!!! LOL
     So guess what ??? I wore a dress today, yep thats right, me. One to prove that I have legs to the folks here and also the weather got cooler and this is my gray dress with the large cowl neck and I don't think I will have may chances to wear this anymore. I wore it once end of February and thisis the 2nd time and it's already ever looser on my than before a good thing reallt :-D   I will say the tights I'm wearing this time are far more utilitarian than the ones I wore last time but those got ripped so I have another pair on. They are too long though and I keep having to pull them up  hahaha I like dresses and oooh I just found out that one of the ladies here at work is a seamstress and I asked her if she would make me some fun frocks and she said yes!!!   OOOOH I can't wait  oops  emergency I'll be right back
     Okay I am back. One of my reps came to tell me that he wasn't feeling well. Turns out it was bad enough for me to have to call an ambulance. Yep so I kept him calm while they came and off they took him to the hospital. I just hope he is fine. What I was saying seems trivial now. Funny how something will happen and put it all in perspective. Here I am worrying about things that need to be done and we are doing them and all will be fine so I am reminded it can be worse. I really hope he just needed to eat something {he said he didnt eat much that day} I'll let you all know.  So look peeps as I am home and just trying to relax so I can actually get to sleep at a good hour as I am heading to the gym in the morning, I will say good night. I know this was a short blog but the others have been long so her's the repreve! hehehe So Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment