Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Quiet Sunday

      I hate the PC terms, she's a big girl, she's full figured. Isn't everyone full figured, I see no half figured people walking around. So I am okay with the word fat!  I will always be fat, I don't like skinny. I am working to get to a size 14 and at 5 feet tall you know what a size 14 is?  Yep; it's fat! At least by this society it is. It wasn't always, time was years ago curves on women were embraced and appreciated. I am not sure when it changed. I know my entire lifetime it's been this way. So although I am okay with my body, I admit I still get a bit self conscious when I walk past a group of women who look they way society says we should. Wonderfully this is happening less and less.
     Last night we had corned beef and cabbage as it was St. Patricks day and then I had a odd drink. I bought a bottle of marshmallow vodka and had a taste - woof it was sweet!!! So I cut it with diet Sprite and it was like drinking a glass of cotton candy!! It was definitely too sweet for me. I will have to find some recipes to make with this vodka. Anyone know any that won't rot your teeth with each sip? Let me know please!!?? LOL
         Today is just a slug day as it's becoming more evident as the hours pass that nothing much is getting done.   It's almost 2PM and I am still not dressed. I am showered and ready to go out but for some reason it's just not happening. hehehe  I just need to get some kitty litter so I can do the cat box. Plus I want to go get my car washed then I will vacuum it. Bit cool for top down today but I can bet there will be folks with them down. Today is laundry day for sure. So as the mundane is now calling me I will sign off. I may be back, who knows, so until next time Ciao For Now
     I'm back and well what do you know it was still good top down driving weather, so I took full advantage of this.  I love the convertible.  I am thinking maybe after I get back from England next year I may get a new car. Possibly a new Mini Cooper they ARE cute. I was turned onto them by a friend and the more I look at it the more I am falling for it. So i am sure there will be pics of one following in the near future as I can be somewhat obsessive! NO REALLY??? hehehe It will be a convertible I do believe or if not at least a sun roof, wait do Mini's have sunroofs? I am not sure, must check and see! 
     Oh i gave myself a lovely facial tonight peeps and my skin feels great, I also am covered in pure coconut oil to soften my skin. My feet had that weird thing going on for awhile but I do believe I have it back under control again and they are not so dry and cracked. So its a pedicure next weekend to get the toes looking pretty. Hopefully if I'm a good girl the powers that be will allow me to wear sandals this summer. It's been 3 years since I really could wear them and I adore sandals. Since it looks like I will be back into my old summer dresses...YAY  That's my goal for May. To wear these dresses with sandals!!  I hope I hope, Mother please...I wish it thrice!!  I have cut all my nails down, afetr years of getting them done i am giving them a rest and keeping them shorter and allowing them to grow healthy again so I can just use the gel polish on them. I have all the stuff to do it now I just need healthy nails. Although my nails are fine they are thinner since they used to have all the acrylic gell put on them and then the dremel used on them, poor babies are paper thin at the ends. So here's to planning ahead.  Night night Peeps  Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment