Thursday, March 29, 2012

I've Got Wood

     Yea and it's long and hard, and about 19 feet!! It's for my deck sillys, they delivered it today.  About 6 tonight hubs texts me "We have lumber in the yard, what are we doing for dinner?" LOL I txted back "They brought it and grilled chicken salads, hehe"   We are texting fools right?  Yea not so much, hahaha
I am excited and hoping the weekend is nice so I can enjoy it on Sunday.
     Speaking of the weekend, Saturday is new ink day. I have a 5PM appointment to get my fairy that my good friend drew for me. I will post a pic of it in my Sunday round up blog. LOVE getting inked!! :-D
     Right now it's quiet here at the homefront, we are actually in the bedroom watching repeats of The Big Bang Theory, you know I've ben watching this show for several years and I just realized the opening song is sunf by The Bare Naked Ladies, can't get anything past me boy! Yea give me 4 or 5 years and I'm right on it!!  LOL   It's cozy though, even the kitty is sleeping curled up next to me. As you can tell it's been a slow day and I really have no rants, ideas or crazy stories although I'm hoping to hear some from my friend (hint hint) they know who they are  hahahahaahaha  Im so nosy, I can't help it hehehe  I enjoy hearing that people had a blast. I will always tell you if you want to know, just ask me something and i'll tell you. I promise I will.  Well peeps I am sure I will have more in a few days so I will say Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment