Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Patty's Day and other reasons to drink beer

     Okay lets be real, do you know the reason we celebrate this Saint who born to a wealthy family in Britain and now is synonymous with corned beef & cabbage. They say he drove the snakes out of Ireland, and well after a little research one will find that the snakes were actually Druids.  So where my half Irish side wants to celebrate my pagan heart can find no joy in the fact that a group of people were persecuted and scorned. So yes I will have a pint and yes even some corned beef but I won't be celebrating St. Patrick. Although I love the name, I will instead be celebrating history and family and the stirrings of the earth. I make a awesome corned beef ;-)

I made a card making fun of this  day and i will share it. I made this card about 7 years ago so its pretty basic but amusing: 


     Cutting this short tonight peeps as I am feeling out of sorts, and i think some much needed rest is in order. I was at the gym early today and the day was busy so I am pooped.  I will be back maybe even as early as the morning. So Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment