Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Waxing Poetic

     There is a quote by Thoreau that goes “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”  What a beautiful thought. It is true and I have often felt that when those I know & love are acting their worst it is right then they need the biggest hug. I myself am like that sometimes as well. 
     There is a poet inside me and on occasion she comes out, or maybe it's a he I'm never sure. LOL  I envison scenes of soft meadows and people dressed all in white cotton, enjoying tea in a garden or of kissing in the rain not caring who passes by.  Wow these sound like images for scent huh?  LOL   I just love feminine things and yet I dont wear make up all the time or dress in dresses , oh I used to. I was the queen of the peasant dresses and long skirts and boots oh and hats,  I loved hats!!  Over the years I've let that part of me go and I am striving to get her back.  I love "genteel" as well as street , I  love fine dining yet I will throw caution out and dance my heart out at a dive club. I wish I could turn the clock back sometimes but mostly I am pleased where I am.
    I am recently finding that I have a hard time with change, well not all change, as my weight loss is back on track baby!! But I used to think I was fine being alone but no I am not. I need people in my life I need the  interaction, touch and affection of people. I warned you all I said this would have my rantings and here they are.  I can't express the feelings in my heart clearly or so that all of you will understand, some will I know but I alwasy wear my heart on my sleeve, i am not a poker face and have lost friends over it , I was too much to handle I was told i made it hard to be my friend i was told. Those words haunt me , a scare that will never heal, i cant forget them although others have told me its not so, but what if it is , it scares me , thats a fear of mine , being alone , I dont want to end that way. I dont know where thats coming from I think I just opened some flood gates so I  am ending my blog tonight and tomorrow is a new day. Sorry to end so abruptly but  as always Ciao for now  

1 comment:

  1. "Dreams are the touchstones of our character"
    Henry David Thoreau

    Stay dreaming Mary Lee !!

    ReplyDelete