Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just an add on for tonight

Well I tried keeping it together and just so on edge after today but looking forward to being home with the hubs. Well I'm almost home and I driving on the toll road when I see flashing lights behind me. Shit!!! Yep the cops, the fuzz, the man or rozzers, whatever you want to call them are pulling me over. He said hello and I asked was I speeding? He said no so I'm thinking then why are you pulling me over. He said it looked like my car was zigging. I'm like no Im comming of of work. He flashed a light in my eyes to see if I was drinking I think. Nope not that at all. He took my license had me wait, then he came back and said be careful as he handed it back to me. I almost cried I still don't know why he pulled me over but I so didnt need that. Got in the house and hugged hubby then just cried! Way to much stress, god I'm such a girl!! Lol. Just wanted to share before I go to sleep. Here's to a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment