Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Monday, can't stop that day

     On the whole not a bad day. Really nice morning, then no traffic on the drive in because of the holiday, then work was actually bearable because the Government sector is all closed which makes me scared for tomorrow  LOL
     I spoke to Jo-Ann today and she is doing okay, she said she has not been on South beach since new years and had gained back 16 pounds. I was thinking thats only about 2 weeks ago but we all lose and gain at different speeds. She is just not happy and she is thinking of going to see someone to talk with. She asked me if thats weak.  I told her hell no its not weak. We all need a shoulder sometimes and there is nothing wrong with going to see a Psychiatrist. I wish her the best of luck.  I havent been the best of life style changers either the past few weeks but I am still at 42 pounds gone!! I am proud of that and although I am still a lump when im not laying down or scrunched up I look better. I know it sounds dumb to those of you who do not have weight issues but i can now lean over in my chair at work to pick things up off the floor. I used to have to alwasy get up.  I can lean over and pick them up with out having to lean on something for leverage. I also pulled my seat up again since my tummy doesn't hit the steering wheel anymore. So many silly things that to me actually matter. I really wish I could fast forward a year and a half or so and be a size 14/16 , have my boob job (I know but they are fading LOL) and be able to wear the silks and corsets and hose and shoes I used to wear but for now I am just working towards it. I know I have a pretty face and I just want to make all of me the same. Oh I am accepting of my body and have no problem with being naked BUT I just want there to be less of me to be naked. Reason is for being fit more than looks but hey I AM a girl so well yeah  LOL
     I also can report I went on that website this am (the one I mentioned yesterday) just to see if I had mail and nope not a one. Have not been back all day, nor have I been on facebook, I jumped in here at work to help with emails as we have over 500 at the moment that need to be answered between all the departments and I used to do them so I know how.  It's the least I can do to help the reps we have, they really have worked so hard.
     Ever have a song stuck in your head and you have no idea why? Right now that song for me is Tik Tok and I dont even like Keisha!!! (no clue where to put that $ sihn in her name LMAO)  Ah well, :-)
     I'm looking at a March calendar to pick a day to get my new ink. Its my fairy and I am beside myself that it is finally being done. So excited, my friends I can't even begin to tell you. A dear friend drew it for me and I'm going to be his canvas, I think I would get any ink he drew as he is quite talented and if he draws more for me I will sure as hell get them inked on me. I think original pieces drawn by someone who knows you is the ultimate tattoo(s)  I knew my old artist well which is why she drew my ink well for me and my new artist looks to be just as promising. Next after the fairy will be a branch of cherry blossoms up the side of my leg from thigh to ankle.  Im getting even more excited as I type. It's hard to explain but if you love it, you sit down and chat a few moments, get into the bext position for what you are having done, remove whatever you need to. Then you hear that needle start up and you get all tingly, they ask if you are ready, you say yes and you feel the first pricks of the needle and then it starts. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!  I'm a goof I know ;-)
     Okay I need to do a few things before I leave and one is call in my prescription so I can pick it up after work. Hubs is sick now and picking up some pepto for him as he has tummy issues poor man.  So until nect time, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment