Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Round Up

     Okay first The Giants are tied with the 49ers 17 up ...I don't follow closely but I want to see my NY team in the Super Bowl!!
     Well looking at my last blog I would say I was having a moment there. LOL I was and today I really felt spent, I basically ate breakfast because I had too (was getting dizzy not eating) read my kindle for hours and then made dinner while hubs did the laundry, bless him. I needed to re-charge and after sitting for several hours in one position I truly can appreciate ergonomics now! lol I really am not needy and I'm sure so many of you are going yea right tell us another fairy story. No really I am needy when no one is close to me. I called my friend in Maine today too but got voice mail. I really want to talk with her but my point is when I lived in the same house as her it could be days between having chats. I know you dont believe me but I'm weird that way. I guess its very childish of me, like I dont want to play with that toy but I want to know it's there  in case I do. Now of course my friends mean much more than a toy but I think you get my drift. Well time to suck it up and put the big girl panties on, which I just purchased a new bunch of. really cute with florals and lace tops on them. LOL
     I was hoping to have lots to talk about but nope , nada.  I didnt even get to my hair appointment as the weather was so bad in the early AM, very icy on the roads that all I did was go into work for 5 hours. Hopefully soon I will have an adventure :-0 
     I had really bad dreams too after my crying jag Saturday night. I dreamed that hubby died. I KNOW!!! WTF??! I think the being alone thing is happening way to much in my thoughts so I need to force myself to do things I haven't done in a while. Like go to the friggin gym. its so easy to fall back into old patterns. yes i should have gone today and I know that ...NOW!!! I'm running like I'm trying to catch a butterfly and I need to stay still and I know it will come to me.  As a friend mentioned to me, I really do need to stop and think a moment before I speak...good advice!! Well since there is no major anything at the moment I am going to shower and go to bed. Monday starts and I need to be refreshed and ready :-) so again until next time CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment