Thursday, January 5, 2012

Um - Yea! (short Blog today)

     I really as not sure how to word the thoughts and emotions I am feeling right now. Today has been a terrible emotional rollercoaster and I like rollercoasters but this is a high G force type of coaster that makes you sick type of day. I swear make something idiot proof and they will make a better idiot LOL   Also the fact that a few employees today just pushed me and I got a bit snappy. I hate that not the getting snappy becasue they were messing around when they shouldn't (not when there are that may calls in que) but I am angry that I allowed myself to lose my cool a little. I try so very hard to have a high boiling point but the fact that I really dont feel well isn't helping. It's in my chest and I'm coughing and sneezing and feel achy but it will pass but it was just enough today to weaken my defenses. PLUS I know the reps themselves are being worked even harder than annual enrollment and its hard on them too, but work is work and you have to take what comes. OKAY enough waaa waaa cry baby attitude.
     I am looking forward to the weekend as we are getting our new beds I think. Yay!! Oh this morning the cat was so settled in between my legs and my alarm went off, not thinking (it was early as I went to the gym) I tossed the covers and the poor cat went flying across the bed, poor kitty!! I felt so bad so there I am totally starkers creeping down the hallway calling out to the cat so I can pet her. LOL  So as I said I get to  the gym and this woman next to me had the hugest tits I have seen, I mean there is a mirror in front of us and as I was on the treadmil I kept starring in the mirror at her boobs. I mean it was like they had their own postal code!! I hope she didnt notice me starring! LOL
     Well it's almost 8PM and I am so very tired so I think this is where I will sign off for tonight. So love, peace, chicken grease and as always ciao for now.

1 comment: