Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random Thought

Funny sometimes the thoughts in your head before you fall asleep. There's fog tonight so the air is a bit close in our bedroom so we have a fan on low to circulate the air. It's causing the chimes I have by the window to occasionally sound. It's really quite calming and making my mind wander. I just remembered something that I don't know; just wanted to share. I was with the hubs and my dear Melissa and her hubby. We were at another friend's home and he kept bees. Yea he did! He showed us the crates with the screens and it was just amazing. What was more amazing was they paid us humans no mind. He was like the bee whisperer or something. LOL he then told us look up. People!!! There was a stream of bees going back and forth over the fence. Turns out there was a field on the other side and they were collecting pollen and bringing it back and we were RIGHT UNDER THEM! It was such a cool thing to see. Then we left them to their task and went out front to sit on the grass, where our host brought out a jar of honey his bees collected. I dipped my finger in and oh man it tasted divine. So we spent the rest of the afternoon talking and tasting the wild honey. I really enjoyed that afternoon. I enjoyed telling you too. I'm always saying nothing cool ever happens but in retrospect I suppose cool things have happened. It may not be cool yo you but I'm guessing that cool is in the eye of the beholder. I think my old vision is coming back to me where I looked with. Of just my eyes but for lack of a better word, my heart. I like the view and maybe this is what they really mean by rose colored glasses. :-). Okay sleep time. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment